- In these Terms and Conditions ‘the Company’ means Adjacent Digital Politics Ltd and ‘the Client’ (which expressions shall include any principal on whose behalf the Client Order Form overleaf (‘the Order’) is signed) means the person, firm or company placing the order. Persons signing the Order shall be deemed to have authority so to do from the
person, firm or company on whose behalf they are acting or purporting to act.
- Orders placed with the Company shall constitute a contract when the Client either signs the Order or confirms acceptance by email.
- The Company and the Client acknowledge that these Terms and Conditions have been given due consideration and that they are considered reasonable and fair to both parties.
- The Company reserves the right to revise these Terms and Conditions from time to time.
- The contents of this contract are strictly confidential between the Company and the Client. No information regarding this contract – products/services/pricing can be released to a third party without our prior consent.
- A 25% non refundable deposit is required at the point that the contract is signed.
- Accounts are strictly nett unless otherwise stated.
- Payment terms are 14 days from invoice unless otherwise agreed at the time that the contract is formed.
- The Company reserves the right to charge interest on overdue accounts at eight percent above the Base Lending Rate in force at the time the account becomes overdue.
- Any payment due under the Order shall be made in full without set off or counterclaim.
- In the event of non payment or non compliance with our payment terms then the Client shall be responsible for all legal, collection and debt recovery fees and costs.
- The Client shall have the right to cancel the order within 7 days of the date hereon. However, the Client has no right to cancel if the Order is placed within 28 days of the Event. Notice must be given in writing by the Client using recorded delivery post other than the aforesaid the Order is binding.
- In the event of any such cancellation by the Company in accordance with Clause 3a above or any repudiation of the contract by the Client, the Company shall be entitled to recover as damages from the Client all loss and damage of whatever kind, consequential or otherwise, which the Company shall sustain in connection with such cancellation.
- The exercise of the rights conferred by this condition shall be without prejudice to any other right enjoyed by the Company pursuant to the Terms and Conditions or by law.
- During the term and subsequent to payment of the fees the Company grant the Client the agreed sponsorship rights relevant to the event and sponsorship package (Part 2 of the order form) the promotion of the Client products and services (the ‘products’) as set out below.
- The Company grants to the Client the various sponsorship rights set out in the Order Form.
- The right to describe the Event using the ‘name of the event’ detailed on the Order Form and for the title to be used in all press and promotional usage undertaken by the Company in relation to the Event. The Company will use all reasonable endeavours to ensure that third parties describe the Event using the title. The Company shall also grant the Client the right to describe itself as ‘title sponsor’.
- The Client will receive up to 3 delegate tickets – at the Company’s discretion and at no extra cost.
- The Company grants the Client any additional agreed promotional opportunities and rights as are available and on such terms as may be agreed from time to time.
- The Company reserves the right to change the Event venue, the date and/or title of the Event.
5. Entire Agreement and Warrants
- The Client confirms that they are duly authorised to enter into this agreement.
- The Company will refer to the Event using the title to ensure maximum promotional coverage of the Event within budgetary constraints.
- Each party shall bear its own costs incurred in relation to this proposed Event.
- Any complaint regarding the Event must be made in writing/email within 48 hours of the Event taking place.
- The Company may terminate this agreement at any time on giving reasonable written notice to the Client.
- Force Majeure – Adjacent Digital Politics Ltd shall not be liable to refund of fees or for any other penalty should the event be cancelled due to war, fire, strike, lock-out, industrial action, tempest, accident, civil disturbance or any other cause whatsoever beyond their control.
- This contract is subject to and governed by the laws of England and Wales and the Client and the Company shall submit to the jurisdiction of the English Courts.